With over 120 years of business behind us, Milling has an established record of adapting to the changing needs of its clients. We pride ourselves on offering creative solutions at competitive rates. Let us help you efficiently solve your legal needs.
An Alternative to Fit Your Needs
Our team of Intellectual Property attorneys undertakes a wide range of intellectual property work. We can help identify and implement a strategy to increase productivity and lower costs for your business.
Protection of Intellectual Property
- Brand strategy and clearance
- Secure registration of intellectual property including trademarks, copyrights, patents and domain names worldwide
- Audit of intellectual property portfolio
Enforcement of Rights
- Trademarks, copyright, patent, unfair competition, trade secrets – litigation and ADR
Commercialization of Intellectual Property Rights
- Licensing of trademarks, copyright works, patent and information technology
- Acquisition and transfer of intellectual property and due diligence
Intellectual Property Portfolio Management
- Renewal of intellectual property registrations and domain names
Flexible Billing Arrangements
As a law firm in the New Orleans market, we are able to offer some of the most cost-effective legal work in the United States. Milling’s average billing rates are $250 – $350 less than national firms. Milling’s flexible rate structure gives your company the opportunity to work within a budget that’s right for you.
- Blended Hourly Rates
- Monthly Retainer
- Flat Fee/Task-Based Billing
|Corenswet, Jay||504-569-7149||[email protected]||New Orleans|